_about potential assessment
Here is some useful information, based on the questions that are most frequently asked by people who are getting prepared for a potential assessment.
What is a potential assessment?• It describes, in an objective way, how a person tends to act in the workplace.
• It can be used in different contexts such as selection, promotion, professional
development, coaching, career management, professional transition, team building, etc.
• It requires that the candidate completes a battery of tests and meets with an
assessment professional (if required).
• It does not require any particular preparation, just to be rested and available
for the assessment session.
• The required time to complete your assessment session will be specified
when you will schedule your appointment.
• When you will arrive at perspective, a technician will explain the plan of
your session. This person will also be available to assist you if needed.